- Employees aren't staying in the same job. Nowadays, the average employee starts a new job every three years.
- The number of women in work is rising and more women are working in higher positions.
- More people are working from home and deciding their own working hours.
quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011
3o GESTAO COMERCIAL - INGLES III - ACTIVITIES 1 AND 2
GOOD EVENING, FOLKS, WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, NOW WE HAVE A TASK TO DO! READ THE TEXT BELOW AND TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT! GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT EMPLOYMENT NEWS:
EMPLOYMENT NEWS: WHAT IS CHANGING OUR WORKING WORLD?
COMPUTERS CHANGED EMPLOYMENT IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY, SO WHAT IS CHANGING OUR WORK AND LIVES IN THIS CENTURY?
1. DO YOU AGREE WITH THE ARTICLE?
2. IS IT TRUE FOR YOU AND YOUR COMPANY?